Friday, May 6, 2011

Beach House

The Hyer's have a great beach house in San Diego that Chandler and I got to take advantage of. It was so fun to visit with my family and hang out at the beach. Such a good week!

We met up with everyone at Amy's house which is a good meeting point between the beach house and my family in Claremont.
Nora modeling my Mom's high heels...
Bridget is always happy!
We also got to spend Mother's Day all together! I didnt take any pictures but it was a fun gathering with everyone there! Love you Mom.

We had so much fun on the beach with everyone and even a few days Chandler and I had the beach all to ourselves!


Classic shot of Dad with a long board

Playing our favorite game "ladder ball"

These birds flew above us ALL day long every day...
We stopped by the San Diego temple. SO beautiful. I hadnt been through since I FIRST went through the temple almost two years ago!

On our way back to Utah we had to stop by and see Amy and her cute family one more time. We stopped by a farmers market to get some yummy fresh fruit!



We love visiting with family and have been making trips down to California and Vegas about every other weekend since mid April... Cant wait to move closer soon!


No comments: