Monday, August 1, 2011

Anniversary

Chandler and I spent our 2 year anniversary in Hawaii! Two years doesn't seem that long, but we've made SO many memories! I love to reflect on all the good times we've shared. I'm so grateful we were married in the temple. We have grown together with the Lord. I know that families are an important part of our Heavenly Fathers plan. I'm glad Chandler's my family :)

Los Angeles Temple August 1st, 2009

Las Vegas 2010

Maui 2011

"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. I haven't blogged or checked blogs in a lifetime! You guys are having so much fun and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You're the funnest couple to hang with! Karen we should do a girls thing sometime soon! We will hopefully be in LV by October and we should do a girls day just us and go shopping and go out to eat or see a movie?!?! Sounds Fun!!

The Cahoons! said...

Wow, that wedding picture is stunning! Happy anniversary!

Laura said...

ahhh two years!?! I still remember when you were sporting your new rock in the nursing learning center (or whatever it was called...i'm totally blanking)

vocalise said...

Congratulations on the anniversary! How many of us have been married in August over the years?? You guys are darling...thanks for staying in touch, Karen.